My Ass is Bad My Ass is Bad

Bubble Tea Bubble Tea

Great job

Just great.

City of Robots Teaser City of Robots Teaser

What software did you use?

I'm going to guess you used 3Dmax and poser? What did you use? Nice job, by the way... the backgounds look nice.

-Ash

fukinCR1M1N4L responds:

some mysterious program we wont tell anyone about so noobs dont try to make shitty 3d movies so people hate them just like sticks

The Intellectuals The Intellectuals

Good lip sync

Goo djob with the lip sync, realy well done.

Alive Alive

Great job

Well this goes outside what newgrouds usualy is about, which is good... great even.
I realy liked the diffrent styles you used. It's a nice peice of work, realy. I hope you get a mention on the main page.

Best
-Ash

AloneInTheDark responds:

thank u!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Total Genius

I'm am jellous of your skills as an animator.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

One of the best internet toons I have seen

Great cartoon.
The animation is great.
But what I want to make mention of are
- The colors are fantastic. There are a few shots with the leaves and the trees that made me go "wow". I'm guessing you used a tablet for this. Great job with the colors 10/10.

- The movement was realy good. I liked the bit where he was at the little house and you had a few rapid cuts and pans. That looked 100% professional. It could have been chezzy, but you pulled it off well.

Keep making toons, you have the skill.
Peace.

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

HOw long did it take you to make this?

From start to finish it took how long?

LisVender responds:

Oh jeez. I'm pretty lazy, so it took a while. From conception to publication, about three months. At first I figured it was five months because I heard the song two months before I started the animation, but that doesn't really count.

Bonus Stage #3: Character Bonus Stage #3: Character

The lips are moving too fast

Hey. I've been reading about lip sync, and I thing that if you where to redo the lip sync at 2 frames per drawing and if you where to omit all lip motions except for the start of the word and the end of the word, you would see the quality go up. People don't appear move their lips as fast as your drawings do.

Over all, nice job.

Tribute to "The Maxx" Tribute to "The Maxx"

Good.

I remember when Image came out with a bunch of titles, back in 1992.
The only one that was worth reading was the Maxx.
I used to have the first 10 issues of Maxx, over all it was the best stuff that Image ever had a chance to publish.

Very nice tribute.